International conference entitled: "The Identity and Work Profile of the Teacher as a Professional"
The conference took place on November, 08th and 09th 2019 at the Cultural Center "Melina" - Hall: "Journey of Athens" (1st floor) in Athens. Organized by SYNTHESI. in collaboration with the Laboratory of Psychology, Pedagogical Research and Media of the Pedagogical Department of Primary Education of the University of the Aegean, under the auspices of the Ministry of Education and the Municipality of Athens.
- How did I choose the teaching profession? My expectations and reality.
- What is my professional identity as a teacher?
- Which bodies and institutions influence its formation?
- What is the curriculum in higher education for teachers' 'education' or 'training'?
- What is my responsibility for establishing my own identity?
- What is the relationship between my personal and professional development?
- How can I give a credible explanation for the educational processes that influenced my own learning and the learning of my own pupils / students?
The program in greek is available here.
The program in english is available here.
The book of summaries (greek and english ones) is available here.
The conference poster